Chicken Corn Chowder. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Cook the sweetcorn in a pan of lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions.
Add the potato, sweet corn and stock, bring up to a simmer and cook until the potato is soft. Blend half of this mixture until smooth, then return to the pan and stir in the double cream. Pour in the chicken stock and bring to the boil. You can have Chicken Corn Chowder using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Corn Chowder
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 2 can of Canned Premium White Meat Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Large Russett Potato (Chopped into small pieces).
- Prepare 2 of Celery Stalks (Chopped).
- You need 1 cup of Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare 3 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 pints of Light Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Creamed Corn.
- It’s 1 can of Mexi Corn.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
Stir in the milk, three-quarters of the chicken and the chopped tarragon. Add shredded chicken, potatoes, corn, half and half, and chicken broth. Instructions In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat. Meanwhile, chop the celery leaves, trim the ends off the spring onions and slice them thinly.
Chicken Corn Chowder step by step
- Heat oil in Dutch Oven.
- Saute onion, celery, and potato until al dente.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add red pepper flakes, paprika, and pepper and saute an additional 2 min.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer two hours..
When the potatoes are tender, stir in the corn, spring onion and celery leaves. Bring the soup back to the boil, then serve. Cook onion and shallots in butter until translucent. Instructions In a large stockpot or dutch oven, cook bacon pieces. Start over relatively high heat and then dial the heat down as the.