Roasted winter veg baked pasta. The best place for your Italian favourites. Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Put the peppers, aubergine, courgette and onion into a roasting tin or deep baking dish and coat in the oil. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling. Roasted winter veg baked pasta sartbu. You can have Roasted winter veg baked pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted winter veg baked pasta
- Prepare 1 head of brocilli.
- It’s 1 of winter squash.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen kale.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet onion.
- It’s 8 oz of pasta, cooked.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of shredded mozzerella.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded italien cheese mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 3 of tblp italien seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper,.
- It’s 4 of tblp oil, veg or extra virgin.
Perfect leftover dinner and great with fresh veggies too. I used homemade marinara, see my other recipe, but jar or can works too. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and then cook the pasta. This Mediterranean Roasted Vegetable Pasta will please the whole family.
Roasted winter veg baked pasta instructions
- Chop fresh veggies into large chunks and toss w oil then spread evenly on cookie sheet. Advise to roast bell pepper whole, as shown. NOTE: can use leftover brocilli, squash, & bell pepper, if so skip to step 3..
- Roast fresh veggies in 450 oven for 20 minutes, then chop pepper if it was roasted whole..
- Combine roasted/leftover veggies, chopped sweet onion, kale in large bowl then season with salt and pepper..
- Encorporate marinara and pasta with veggies then add mixture to 8×8 pan in two layers (veg then cheese). Top with cheeses, breadcrumbs, and italien seasoning..
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes in lower rack.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then serve.
With sweet roasted bell peppers, onion, and zucchini this pasta dish is healthy comfort food! The veggies are drizzled with olive oil, then placed in the oven to bake, making them sweeter and more intense. Everything is added to pasta with a simple sauce, for a dinner that is packed with flavor and so easy to make! Line two large, rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper to prevent the vegetables from sticking. Place the cauliflower florets on one pan.