Christmas gingerbread cookies. De beste online deals van vandaag. Sift flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, baking soda and salt together. Sift the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, cloves, salt and pepper through a wire sieve into.
If you need a smaller or a bigger batch, simply halve or double the recipe. Delightful treats full of Christmas cheer – Christmas cookie favors. Share the Christmas spirit with these classic Christmas cookie favors. You can cook Christmas gingerbread cookies using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas gingerbread cookies
- It’s of Ingredients for the dough.
- You need 3 of + 3/4 cups flour for all uses.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of honey or petimezi.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp. of ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cloves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Ingredients for the Glaze.
- You need 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s of Various truffles of our choice and pastry colors.
Delicious cookies, hand-decorated as gingerbread men, are the perfect treat for Christmas party. Add to Favorites Gingerbread man cookies not decorated – Ready to decorate – one dozen. To Make The Gingerbread Cookies: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, cloves, salt and nutmeg. Although gingerbread cookie dough is traditionally formed into gingerbread men, the shapes you can make with this versatile dough are limited only by your imagination.
Christmas gingerbread cookies step by step
- •••●How to make the dough●•••••.
- In a bowl sift all the solids flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla, baking soda and salt..
- In the bowl of the mixer, beat the butter with the sugar until fluffy. Then add the eggs and honey or petimezi..
- Slowly pour the mixture with the solid ingredients in the mixer with the liquid ingredients and beat well to homogenize..
- Leave the dough wrapped in foil to rest for 1-2 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° with air..
- Pour flour on a clean surface and open the dough with the rolling pin..
- Form whatever design you want and place the cookie in a pan lined with oil paste..
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes and leave them to cool..
- •••●How to make the glaze●•••••.
- Mix all the ingredients together until the texture of the icing becomes a thick..
- If we use pastry colors, divide the icing into small bowls and add the desired color and mix well..
- Put the icing in a cornet..
- Decorate the cold cookies with the icing and the truffles..
Here, we've given gingerbread cookies a glamorous makeover by using oversize Christmas-themed cookie cutters and decorating them with royal icing and other ornaments. How to make Christmas gingerbread cookies: Combine the honey, sugar, water, and heat on the stove until everything is melted and the mixture is hot but don't bring it to a boil. Turn off the stovetop and move the pan from the hot stovetop. Add the baking powder and spices and stir. Roll out a thin dough, cut out cookies in the desired shapes and arrange them in a tray covered with baking paper.