Beef karahi. Beef Karahi Beef karahi Recipe is a fresh addition in traditional Karahi recipes. It is very popular in Pakistan and India particularly. Beef karahi recipe consists of creamy rich gravy made with yogurt and tomatoes and juicy, tender, soft bone less beef pieces.
Learn how to make best Beef Karahi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Mehboob Khan at Masala TV show Mehboob's Kitchen. Hello EveryoneIn this video learn how to make ''Beef Karahi" at home. Very easy step by step video tutorial how to make Beef Karahi without pressure cooker. You can have Beef karahi using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef karahi
- Prepare 1.5 kg of beef with bones.
- You need 2 of piyaz.
- You need 1 of pura lehson.
- Prepare 1 of tukra adarak.
- It’s 7-8 of hari mirchy.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pisi lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of haldi.
- You need of Namak.
- You need 1 cup of dahi.
- You need 4 of bary tomatoes.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Oil.
Firstly cut the undercut beef and chicken into small pieces. Add chopped onions along with ¼ cup water in a wok and heat until the onions are tender and the water dries off. Heat the oil and butter/ghee in a pan. Add the ginger and garlic pastes and stir it in for a few seconds.
Beef karahi instructions
- Aik bari karahi lein is mein gosht daly.
- Ab piyaz or hari mirchy kat ke gosht mein shammil kar dein.
- Lehson cheel ke or adara julien kat wo b dal dein.
- Ab Lehson cheel ke or adara julien kat or is mein sari spices dal Dein.
- Or achy mix kry ta ke sari chezy apna pani chor dein.
- Ab tomatoes ke 2piece kar ke gosht ke oper rakh dein tomatoes ki chliky wali side opee ki traf ho thori dair bad chilky nram hi jay gy inko utar ke nikal lein.
- Ab is mein pani hasb e zarorat dal ke galny rakh dein Jab gosht gal jay to is ko dahi gram masala or oil dal bhoon lein.
- Jab oil chor dein to lemon juice add kar dein Hara dhaniya or hari mircho sy garnish kar lein….
- Gram gram khameeri roti or salad ke sath serve kry😍😍.
Then add the meat and fry it over high heat in the fragrant oil until it changes colour slightly. Once browned, take the meat out using a slotted spoon and place it into a bowl. Stews prepared in a karahi include chicken karahi, beef karahi, mutton karahi (usually made with goat meat, reflecting South Asian usage of the word mutton) and dumba karahi (made with lamb meat) and also karahi paneer (a vegetarian version).  Prepared in a reduced tomato and green-chilli base, a karahi is a popular late-night meal in Indian and Pakistani cuisine, usually. Beaf Karai friends party vlog بیف کڑائی #Beaf karai#بیف کڑائی Enjoy making this perfect Beef Karahi Recipe this Eid with appetizing aroma and lip smacking taste. Do let us know how do you like this recipe.#BeefKarahi #k.