Coconut Flour Banana Bread. In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork or masher. Push to a side, add eggs and whisk with a fork. Add peanut butter, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; stir to combine.
This coconut flour banana bread is not only gluten-free, but it's grain-free, and dairy-free too! Made with coconut flour and honey, this bread is wholesome and nutritious! There are literally thousands of banana bread recipes floating around out there; most containing both gluten and dairy. You can have Coconut Flour Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- You need 1 1/4 cup of mashed banana (about 3 bananas).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- You need 2 of eggs at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of walnuts (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnemon.
Paleo Banana Bread with Coconut Flour Gluten Free With L. Made in just one bowl and completely naturally sweetened, no one will know it's made with coconut flour! Coconut Flour Banana Bread When it comes to banana bread, we are HUGE fans here. In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
Coconut Flour Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8×4 inch or 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter. Mix until combined smooth and creamy. Add in each egg- mix in one by one..
- Slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread in parchment line bread tin with cooking oil. Cook on 350 for 25 minutes or until fork comes clear..
- Reminder – tastes better the next day!.
Add in the coconut flour, eggs, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Use a whisk to stir the batter well, breaking up any lumps so a smooth batter is formed. Whisk together the eggs, melted coconut oil, and low-carb milk in mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients and extract: coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt, ground cinnamon, and banana extract. Mix until well-combined to form a thick batter.