Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. When it's hot, place the pork rolls in the pan, seal side bottom.
In a non-stick frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. When the pan is hot, gently add the pork rolls in the pan, placing the sealing side bottom first. Cook until all sides are nicely browned. You can cook Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce
- Prepare 400 gr of pork loin, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of For Mashed Potato :.
- Prepare 350 gr of potatoes, peeled, quartered.
- You need 2 tbs of warm milk.
- You need 1/2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s as needed of Black pepper.
- You need of For Teriyaki Sauce :.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of sake.
- Prepare 3 tbs of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of corn starch mix with 1 tbs water.
Add the teriyaki sauce and coat the meat well with the sauce. Add oil to pan and when the oil is hot, add pork rolls. Turn heat off, and slice rolls into pieces. Mashed Potato Teriyaki Pork Rolls Mashed potato with rolled up sliced pork.
Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce step by step
- First, mix all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce except the corn starch mixture. Set aside..
- Cook the potatoes by putting them in the steamer then steam them or putting them in water then boil them until skewer inserts easily. Drain the hot water..
- Mash the cooked potatoes with potato masher. Add milk, butter, salt and pepper. Mix them well. Taste it..
- Place one or two tablespoons mashed potato (depends on how wide the slice pork you have) at the edge of sliced pork and roll it. Do the same thing to the remaining mashed potato and pork..
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. When it’s hot, place the pork rolls in the pan, seal side bottom. Cook until all sides are nicely browned..
- Pour teriyaki sauce and coat the meat with sauce. Cook until the sauce gets boiled and reduced..
- Transfer the pork rolls on the serving plate. Set aside. Leave the sauce in the pan..
- Add 3/4 cup water, 1 tbs sugar and 1 tbs sweet soy sauce into the teriyaki sauce in the pan. Cook until it boils really hard. Stir occasionaly. Add the corn starch mixture. Stir it until it gets thickened. Taste the sauce. Adjust the seasoning if needed..
- Turn the heat off. Pour the sauce on top of the rolls. Sprinkle with green onion (optional)..
This combination alone is enough to make you drool! They are even better when they are pan-fried until really crispy and coated with a delicious sauce. Mix teriyaki sauce, marmalade, and water together in a small bowl; pour over browned roast. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix together teriyaki sauce, chicken broth, and brown sugar in a bowl.