Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe. Instructions In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps. Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug.
It's the best quick-fix dessert to make when you're craving chocolate cake. It's made with a dash of baking soda to keep it light, fluffy and rich in flavor. I love adding chocolate chips, peanut butter or Nutella into this cake. You can cook Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 4 tbsp of whole milk (or 2 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (or honey).
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate spread (or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips).
Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and. Just drop it in the middle, no need to push it down and sink it in the batter. Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to catch any batter if your mug cake overflows). In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together.
Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe step by step
- In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together..
- After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour..
- Next, add in the chocolate spread, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips but don't stir it in, just drop them into your mug..
- Tap your mug on the counter a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Time may vary depending on your microwave. Let it cool for at least one minute before eating. Enjoy warm or let it cool completely and add a swirl of chocolate frosting to finish..
After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour. Next, add in the chocolate spread, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips but don't stir it in, just drop them into your mug. All purpose flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa, baking soda, salt, white vinegar (or apple cider vinegar), vanilla extract, vegetable oil (or canola oil) and water. How To Make A Chocolate Mug Cake You can mix right in your mug or mix in a small bowl and then transfer to mug. Pour the dry ingredients into a cup and mix well using a tablespoon.