Slow cooker cream corn. Find All the Kitchen Appliances Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! In a slow cooker, combine corn, cream cheese, butter, milk, and sugar.
Stir until combined, then top with cream cheese and butter. Uncover and stir until the butter and cream cheese are well combined. With an immersion blender, partially puree the creamed corn to thicken it. You can cook Slow cooker cream corn using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker cream corn
- Prepare 5 (15 ounce) of cans corn kernels, drained.
- It’s 8 slices of cooked and chopped bacon.
- You need 1 c. of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of sugar.
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare block of cream cheese, quartered.
- You need 1 stick of butter, cut into tablespoons.
- Prepare of Sliced green onions, for garnish.
Instructions Combine the corn, sugar, salt, and milk in a slow cooker and stir. Remove the lid and stir to mix everything together well. Place corn into a slow cooker. Stir in milk, sugar and pepper until well combined.
Slow cooker cream corn instructions
- In a 4-quart slow-cooker, add corn, 3/4 of the bacon, milk, and sugar and season with salt and pepper. Stir. Top with cream cheese and butter..
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring well after 1 hour..
- Garnish with remaining 1/4 of the bacon and green onions and serve..
Without stirring, top with butter and cream cheese. How to make creamed corn in crockpot (slow cooker)? Place ingredients in slow cooker -This includes corn, milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder, sugar, butter and cheese. Cover and cook – Until cheese and butter is fully melted and mixture is smooth. 🥣 How to Make this Slow Cooked Cream Corn. Combine all the ingredients into your slow cooker.