Sour cream banana bread. Search for recipe banana nut bread sour cream. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients, then bananas, nuts and sour cream. Beat in melted butter, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined. Combine the bananas, egg substitute, oil, sour cream and vanilla; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. You can have Sour cream banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sour cream banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter) butter softenened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed bananas about 3.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts chopped (optional).
In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar and softened butter. The kitchen is quiet as I pull from the oven several loaves of the BEST Sour Cream Banana Bread recipe! Dinner dishes are done, everyone is scattered, the hum of the oven fan is buzzing in the background, the house smells so lovely. Sour cream banana bread is a super moist banana bread that's bursting with banana, caramel, and cinnamon flavors!
Sour cream banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour one 9-inch loaf pan (or 3 small ones). Pan should be 3/4 full of batter..
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well..
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; combine with the butter mixture..
- Add the sour cream, bananas, and vanilla; stir well..
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the loaf out onto a rack..
It's perfect for a sweet breakfast, with a smear of butter, or as a dessert after lunch, or eaten right at the counter just because you can — and, obviously, it uses sour cream as an ingredient to achieve all this. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Beat in eggs, then sour cream until blended. Add flour mixture alternately with bananas, mixing just until blended after each addition.