Janet's Rich Banana Bread. Search for banana bread recipe janet. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar.
Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. Mix together the butter and sugar. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. You can cook Janet's Rich Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Janet's Rich Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of & 3/4 cups all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of mashed banana.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk yogurt.
Janet's Famous Banana Nut Bread Janet's Famous Banana Nut Bread. The best moist Rich Banana Bread that is so delicious you won't know it's healthy! You are going to love this easy to make healthy banana bread recipe. Almost all recipes for banana bread are basically the same. but with its moist texture, banana and brown sugar flavors, and super soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Janet's Rich Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.).
- In a large bowl, stir together the softened butter and sugar..
- Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well..
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth..
- Finally, fold in the yogurt and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.).
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.).
Janet's Rich Banana Bread This is the moistest banana bread that I have ever tasted. It's also very easy to make! Janet's Rich Banana Bread. allrecipes.com JoAnn. loading. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas.