Super Moist Banana Bread. Once You Make This Super Moist & Tasty Banana Bread Recipe, You'll Never Go Back. Some of these may be affiliate based, meaning we earn. After baking, you wrap the loaf in aluminum foil so that moisture does not evaporate, but is kept inside instead.
The riper the bananas, the moister the bread. But there are other actions you can take. Fold the ingredients together in a delicate process. You can cook Super Moist Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Moist Banana Bread
- You need 1 cup of mashed banana (3-4 pieces).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
Also baking with oil and butter make a very moist loaf. Mixing the batter by hand: The next secret to ultra moist banana bread is whisking the batter by hand. By using an electric mixer, it's possible to overmix the batter. If you overmix the batter, too much gluten develops in the bread.
Super Moist Banana Bread step by step
- Pre – heat oven @ 350°F or 177°C..
- Combine / sieve all dry ingredients starting with flour, sugar, salt and baking soda..
- Add the rest of the remaining ingredients..
- Grease loaf pan and pour in the batter..
- Bake for one hour or when the toothpick inserted at the middle comes out clean..
- Cool and serve. 😊😊😊😊.
The result would be a dense and rubbery loaf. To keep your delicious banana bread moist for days (up to a week), be sure to store it in the refrigerator. Your banana bread should be wrapped tightly in plastic cling film wrap, aluminum foil, placed in a storage bag, or in an air-tight container. I prefer and recommend plastic wrap for storing and refrigerating my moist banana bread. In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients.