Prawn Fried Rice. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for a further minute. Stir the rice into the pan then push everything to one side. In a medium pan over medium heat, heat oil.
The rice needs to be completely cool before you start cooking the fried rice. Heat the oil in wok or large frying pan. Pour the eggs into the empty side of the pan, then scramble them, stirring. You can cook Prawn Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Prawn Fried Rice
- Prepare of Overnight cooked rice.
- It’s 2-3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Chopped spring onions.
- It’s of Prawns.
- You need of Carrots (julienned, optional).
- You need of Shimeiji mushrooms (optional).
- You need of Chopped long beans (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Pickled green chilli (Sides) (see recipe).
Once the shrimp starts to cook, add the mixed vegetables and do a few quick stirs. Add the rice and stir-fry continuously. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and pepper and continue to stir fry until the shrimp are completely cooked and the rice are lightly toasted and well "fried." Add the eggs, stir to combine well with the rice. Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Authentic Restaurant Style) is a mix of shrimp with rice, veggies and hot sauce.
Prawn Fried Rice instructions
- Cook the rice and keep it in the fridge overnight to dry..
- Add oil to wok and cook pre-cook prawns. Set aside..
- Add more oil in the same wok and fry the unbeaten egg whites first before frying the yolks..
- Add overnight rice, prawns, carrots, mushrooms and salt. Fry till slightly dry and aromatic. Tossing it every now and then. Turn up fire and quickly turn off to give it the wok hei taste. Add spring onions and give it a toss! Best served with pickled green chilli..
Packed with flavors, quick and delicious meal in minutes. In it, add garam masala powder, switch off the flame. Garnish with coriander leaves, curry leaves, lime juice and saute it. Now the prawn fried rice is ready to serve. Then add the leftover cooked rice to the pan and stir with the green onions to mix well.