Easy Apple Pie Made with Frozen Puff Pastry.. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Brands On eBay.
Place the simmered apple in the center of the puff pastry (without cuts). Put the puff pastry sheet with the cuts on top. Allow the puff pastry sheet to thaw on the counter for about twenty minutes, then carefully unfold it. You can cook Easy Apple Pie Made with Frozen Puff Pastry. using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Pie Made with Frozen Puff Pastry.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Apple.
- It’s 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 of sheets Frozen puff pastries (about 19 x 10 cm).
Peel, core, and cut the apple into small cubes. In a small saucepan, melt butter and add apple cubes and sugar. For best results when making a pie with a pastry top or lid, choose a dish with a rim and allow the filling to get completely cold before topping with the pastry. Roll out pastry large enough to cover the dish and with some to spare.
Easy Apple Pie Made with Frozen Puff Pastry. instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Peel the apple, and cut into 1/4 wedges. Cut into 5 mm slices..
- Add the apple and water into a pot, and bring to a boil. Skim off the scum. Add sugar, lemon juice, and your preferred amount of cinnamon, then simmer over medium heat..
- Simmer until the liquid is evaporated, and let cool. Preheat the oven for 210℃..
- Make 1 cm cut intervals with 5 cm edges on one of the puff pastries. Place the simmered apple in the center of the puff pastry (without cuts)..
- Put the puff pastry sheet with the cuts on top. Press down 4 sides with a fork to stick 2 sheets together..
- Bake in the oven for 10 ~ 15 minutes at 210℃, turn down the temperature to 180℃, and bake for another 20 minutes, then it's done!.
Place one sheet of puff pastry onto a baking tray lightly greased with butter. Butter the molds of the muffin tin very well to prevent the tart shells from sticking. Unroll the puff pastry on the working surface, leave it on the paper it is rolled on. Unroll one pastry crust and lay it in the bottom of an ungreased pie plate. Press the crust firmly against the bottom of the plate.