Alu kofty. Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan, and add cold water to cover by an inch. You guys can enjoy it with some rice and with some bread as well. This vegetarian main dish is easy to cook and full of flavours.
Aloo Kofta with Tomato Sauce, Nutty Stir-fried Vegetable Rice And Chilli Onion Chutney – Let watch Aloo Kofta with Tomato Sauce, Nutty Stir-fried Vegetable Rice And Chilli Onion Chutney in this video. Aloo Malai Kofta consists of potato balls (kofta) served with a smooth velvety curry also known as the malai sauce. Traditionally deep-fried, the kofta is pan-fried in this recipe as a healthier alternative. You can cook Alu kofty using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alu kofty
- Prepare 1 kg of beef qeema.
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- It’s 4 of large pyaz.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of dahi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of pisi lal mirchy.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of namak.
- It’s 1 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 4 of hari mirchy.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pisa dhaniya.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pisa garam masala.
A side of tomato chutney compliments the meal as it perfectly balances out the bold flavors of the creamy curry. Aloo Kofta Curry Recipe Here is the recipe of Aloo Kofta, a delicious Kofta recipe I prepared in a long time. You can never go wrong with potato when you prepare a recipe that has potato as a key ingredient, plus its simple. http://nishamadhulika.com/sabzi/taridar/aloo-kofta-curry-recipe.html – #Meatballscurry #Alookofta #byparveenskitchenAssalamoalaikum,I hope u all fine with thanks of Allah. Today's recipe is Aloo kofty ka mazedar garebi wala sala.
Alu kofty step by step
- Qeem bareek machine m pisa hua ho…
- 3pyaz or sath gi hari mirchy choper m chop kar lein.
- Or qeema m add kar dein or sath hi pisi lal mirch pisa dhaniya namak or pisa garam masala dal kar hath sy acji trha mix kar lein or kofto ki shape dein kar low to medium heat par steam kar lein.
- Ab oil garam kar ke us m pyaz brown kar ke nikal lein or blender m tomator dahi or pyaz ko blend kar lein.
- Usi oil m adrak lehsan paste dal kar saute krein or baqi masala lal mirch namak haldi or pisa garam masala dal kar spoon sy mix krein or phir blend kiya hua mixture dal dein.
- Or 1cup pani add kar ke 15-20mins tak low heat par pkany dein kachy masaly ki smell nikal jye gi to heat tez kar ke masala bhoon lein or alu kat kar add krein or 5mins tak bhoon lein.
- Ab steam kiye huy kofty add kar dein or bhoon lein jab oil oper a jye tu 2 glass pani dal kar ful flame par paka lein.
- Jab achy boils a jye tu flame low kar dein or pisa garam masala dal dein or aloo galny tak pkany dein.
- Alu gal jain to alu kofty ready hein.
How to make Aloo Kofta Curry Boil the potatoes, allow them to cool naturally and peel perfectly. Grate the potatoes and add salt and green coriander in it and mush it like flour. The mixture for kofta is ready. Here you have got a new n unique recipe of Creamy Alu Kofta by Mild Food. Try it out n enjoy with your family.