Pepperoni pizza pasta bake. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Tip drained pasta into the tomato sauce and stir in a little of the reserved pasta water at a time until the sauce coats the pasta. Stir in the chopped mozzarella, then tip the pasta into a large.
You can use chopped tomatoes too but I prefer the sauce to be smoother. Passata is also a good substitute. Any short pasta shape will work well. You can have Pepperoni pizza pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta bake
- Prepare 16 oz of dry rigatoni pasta.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of peeled San marzno tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (28 Oz) of tomato puree.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- You need of Mozzarella shredded cheese divided.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Oregon.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder or Minced garlic.
- It’s of 2 cups chicken stock for making in an instant pot only and one cup of water.
- Prepare of For seasoning they are made to taste a pinch of this a dash of that.
Transfer the pasta to a large bowl. Pour half of the pasta mixture in the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. In your bowl mix pasta, pasta sauce, pizza sauce, and seasoning. Pour out into your casserole dish and pat down evenly.
Pepperoni pizza pasta bake step by step
- Cook rigatoni’s pasta to box Directions..
- In a big bowl combine all ingredients except the cheese and pepperoni and add the rigatoni pasta,mix… then spary a 13×9 baking dish. pour pasta mixture in baking dish…. crush the tomatoes before topping with some cheese cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts..
- NOTES- the tomatoes need to be crushed, I made mine in an pressure cooker so iam not sure where you crush them but you don’t want big tomatoes).
- For cooking in the instant pot- add all ingredient except the cheese and pepperoni… cook for 6 mins under pressure. Spary a 13×9 baking dish After you release the pressure mix it and crush the tomatoes and remove any pasta that burned and stuck to the bottom then add the pasta mixture to the baking dish.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts. top with pepperoni and cheese cook in the oven uncovered at 400 till the pepperoni is done and cheese has melted. This won’t take long as the cheese melts as you put it on just want to brown it some..
- Sever with salad or garlic bread.
- I didn’t have chicken broth so I used 2 bouillon cubes with 2 cups of water..
- Notes- my pasta burned and stuck to the bottom. I recommend not doing this in an instant pot or pressure cooker. My pictures look different because my pressure cooker as an air fryer lid as well so I didn’t need to put mine in the oven, if anyone was wondering why mine looks so different..
Cook pasta in generously-salted water until al dente according to package instructions. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. This one pot pasta dish is the definition of family meal! I like to use my ceramic LeCreuset oval baker. The Ingredients Needed for Pepperoni Pizza Pasta with Peppers and Mushrooms.