Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in (). Great recipe for Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in (). My grandma's own recipe, handed down to me. Personally I never make the zucchini version, as my sentiments towards the squash is somewhere along the lines of it can stay in a hole far far away 😆 But the banana version is.
Zucchini bread once upon a chef grandma anita s banana zucchini bread high altitude in recipe zucchini carrot banana bread or the best good gluten free zucchini bread allergy alaska. Whats people lookup in this blog: Share. Dinner Time Ideas Zucchini Bread High Altitude Recipe Zucchini Bread Recipe Bettycrocker Com High Altitude Banana Bread Recipe Recipes Banana Bread Gluten Free Option High Altitude Mile Grate zucchini (unpeeled) and beat together with vegetable oil, sugar, and eggs. You can cook Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in () using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in ()
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of (-2 tbsp) sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of mashed banana or grated zucchini.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of (3 tbsp milk).
- You need 3 cups of AP flour, can sub in up to half whole wheat flour for a healthier loaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of (1/8) baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of (1/2) baking soda.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
Add vanilla and orange juice concentrate (optional). Sift together dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt) and blend with the wet mixture. Combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in another bowl. Mix wet and dry ingredients together until well blended.
Grandma Anita's banana/zucchini bread High altitude in () instructions
- Beat eggs until light and airy. Then add in the sugar, bananas, vanilla, and milk if HA, and blend well..
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and soda, and cinnamon..
- Add to wet mixture, and mix well. You can put desired add ins at this point, some ideas would be walnuts or pecans, chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, caramel baking bits, granola, the possibilities are endless! You could even throw a streusel topping on if you want (I don't have a recipe at this time however).
- Divide batter between two greased standard loaf pans, or put all batter into one greased bundt pan. Bake at 325 (350) for 45 (40) minutes, until a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean and the center of the loaf springs back when pressed on. Enjoy sliced with generous amounts of butter!.
Butter a loaf pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, sift together both flours, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Banana Zucchini Bread is moist (ugh, that word), full of flavor and a great way to combine over rip bananas and an abundance of zucchini! Summer if flying by way too fast for my liking. We haven't had nearly enough lounge by the pool days and don't get me started on the lack of stay-in-your-pajamas until noon kind of days that seem to have.