Fluffy Strawberry Cream Swiss Roll. Fluffy Strawberry Cream Swiss Roll cookpad.japan. I made a Swiss roll filled with strawberry cream! Try to use strawberries that are as ripe as possible.
A simple yet decadent cream roll filled with strawberries and a luscious heavy cream and cream cheese filling. Strawberries and cream are a match made in heaven, aren't they? Feel […] Strawberries and Cream Swiss Roll – Deliciously moist and fluffy vanilla cake filled with a layer of fresh strawberry sauce, and a layer of homemade whipped cream. You can cook Fluffy Strawberry Cream Swiss Roll using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Strawberry Cream Swiss Roll
- You need of For the sponge cake layer:.
- It’s of Cake flour.
- You need of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Strawberry Cream (Recipe ID: 1667373):.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Heavy cream.
- You need of Sugar.
And as much as I love autumn, I will miss the hot weather we've been having. Line the base of a Swiss roll or jelly roll pan with parchment paper. Brush the base and sides of the pan with melted butter and dust with flour. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy, then add the water and vanilla extract.
Fluffy Strawberry Cream Swiss Roll instructions
- Beat the egg whites to whip up a meringue..
- Add the sugar and egg yolks to another bowl and place it over a bowl of hot water. After the sugar melts, add the sifted cake flour and cornstarch and mix slowly to combine..
- Add the meringue from Step 1 to the mixture from Step 2 in 3 batches. Mix, being careful not to break the bubbles in the batter..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour in the batter from Step 3. Drop the pan onto the counter to release air bubbles. Bake for about 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃..
- When done baking and while the cake still hot, cover tightly with plastic wrap. (When it cools, slowly take off the plastic wrap to remove the browned color from the surface.).
- Add the strawberries to a food processor and process until it becomes a liquid..
- Add the heavy cream and sugar and beat until soft peaks form. Add the strawberries from Step 6 and beat again..
- When the strawberries are mixed in, the strawberry cream is done..
- Place the sponge cake on the baking sheet and spread the cream from Step 8 evenly over the cake. Mound some extra cream on the end of the cake closest to you..
- Starting from the edge closest to you, gently roll up the cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate..
- Cocoa Roll Cake with Chocolate Cream.
- Matcha Roll Cake with Adzuki Cream.
Line the base of a Swiss roll pan with parchment paper. Brush the base and sides of the pan with melted butter and layer some baking paper then spray some oil. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy, then add the water and vanilla extract. With lemons, berries, mandarins or other canned fruit, bananas, chocolate, I even make a delicious strawberry basil filling from time to time. But probably the most popular Swiss roll in Germany is the strawberry cream roll, which is a soft sponge filled with cream and strawberries.