Muttabkh (Arabic paratha). Urdu Recipes >> Roti, Naan, Bread, Paratha Urdu Recipes > Mattabakh Arabian Paratha. Let us know how you liked it? Pleasebe judicious and courteous in selecting your words.
Pleasebe judicious and courteous in selecting your words. Assalam O Alaikum viewers, today i am sharing a saudi street food recipe Arabic Paratha Recipe Arbi Paratha – Egg and Vegetable Murtabak or Martabak Paratha Anda Paratha – Street Food of Karachi Pakistan. You can cook Muttabkh (Arabic paratha) using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Muttabkh (Arabic paratha)
- It’s half kg of Beef mince.
- Prepare 1-1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pisi lall mirch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Salt according to your taste.
- Prepare of Section 2.
- Prepare 1-2 of Hari piyaz.
- Prepare 1/2 pao of palak.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Shimla.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of eggs omelet.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander and mint leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli.
- You need of Section 3.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare 3 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
The special flaky quality of this bread is achieved through a double-roll procedure that fills it with countless layers of ghee, or Indian-style clarified butter, similar to the way puff pastry is layered with butter. Welcome back to my channel Today video is arabic paratha recipe. here is the easy and simple way to made. Parathas (pan-fried Indian flatbread) are truly a treat. Crispy and flaky, they go well with most Indian dishes, whether a gravied curry or a dry stir-fry.
Muttabkh (Arabic paratha) instructions
- Beef me step 1 ke all ingredients with half cup pani dal kar paka lain or dry kar lain.
- Step 2 me qeema stove say utar ke all vegetables small cut kar ke mix kar lain or ik anda lemon juice b foran say mix kar lain omelet b square cut kar mila lain.
- Mint chilli coriander b mix kar lain or sirf 2-3 min high flame par cook kar ke Thanda karny rakh dain.
- Step 3 ke all ingredients mix kar ke ata gooundh lain.
- Bari or Choti balls ke pairy bana lain bareek bail lain.
- Bari roti par choti roti rakh ke qeema dalain center me.
- Envelop ki trha fold karye anday ki madad say fold kar lain..
- Oil me Deep fry kar ke chutney ketchup ke sath serve hot.
Don't be deterred by the number of steps in this tutorial—although the process may look time-consuming, parathas are actually quick to make. METHOD: Take pan, put oil and add chopped onion, sauté, then add mince and fry on little high flame, then add salt and water, cook until mince is done and water dries. Then add black pepper, fresh copped coriander and chopped mint, mix well and let it cool down. Now roll roti, put mince, then chopped eggs, then cheese and make pocket. Find out the Arabic Paratha Recipe in Urdu this is the most easy and traditional cooking recipe in all the Breakfast Menu.