Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas). Distribute half of the chicken over the cheese followed by the green onions, bean sprouts and carrots. Slice the pizza onto a pizza peel that has been dusted with cornmeal. Spread with half of the spicy peanut sauce.
Yes, the recipe makes two Thai chicken pizzas, aren't we so lucky. The pizza peel makes it easy to slide the pizza onto the prepared pizza stone for baking. If you have used parchment paper, slide the pizza onto the baking sheet or stone as best you can. You can have Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas)
- You need of Spicy Peanut Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger (minced).
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves (minced).
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- You need of Chicken Pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 3/4"cubes).
- You need of Pizza.
- It’s 1 of pizza dough (use your own recipe).
- You need 1 of flour for handling.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- It’s 4 of green onions (slivered).
- You need 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- You need 1/4 cup of carrot (shredded).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanuts (chopped).
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh cilantro.
Grill the chicken (discarding excess marinade), then cut into thin slices. Make the pizza crust according to directions then top with cheese, peanut sauce (that you just prepared) grilled chicken slices, carrots, bean sprouts, peanuts, cilantro, and onions. Directions Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place on ungreased baking sheets. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and vinegar.
Thai Chicken Pizza (makes two pizzas) step by step
- For the sauce: combine all the sauce ingredients in a small pan over medium heat. Bring sauce to a gental boil for a minute set aside..
- For the chicken: cook chicken in olive oil over med-high heat for 5-6 minutes do not over cook. Once cooked set aside in fridge and allow to cool. Once cooled coat the chicken with 1/4 cup of sauce. Set aside..
- For the pizza: spread 1/4 cup of sauce evenly over the pizza. Cover with 3/4 cup of cheese. Distribute half of the chicken over the cheese followed by the green onions, bean sprouts and carrots. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese and 1 tablespoon of peanuts. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden and cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and add 1 1/2 tablespoon of cilantro. Repeat with the remaining ingredients for the second pizza..
A delicate peanut-flavored sauce is topped with cheese, fresh Asian veggies and juicy chunks of chicken to give these unique individual pizzas a deliciously different flavor. One bite and this Asian-inspired pizza pie will become a favorite. How Many Does Thai Chicken Pizza Serve? So yeah, you should probably double or triple the recipe. Set aside in refrigerator until chilled through.