Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King. Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably. Beat the butter and caster sugar together until pale and fluffy. We have loads of quick and simple recipes for classic blueberry muffins – what weekend mornings are meant for. You can cook Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King
- You need 1 3/4 cup of blueberries (can be frozen).
- Prepare 3 cup of flour (I use white whole wheat).
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s cup of milk.
- Prepare tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
These muffins are extra large and very delicious. The recipe does not say when to add milk. I beat mine into the egg, butter, and sugar mixture. They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Blueberry Muffins Fit for a King step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl..
- With fingers squeeze butter into mixture until crumbly. Pour 1 cup crumbs into small bowl..
- To mixture in large bowl add eggs, milk and vanilla. Beat until smooth..
- Gently stir in blueberries..
- Fill muffin cups..
- Dribble melted butter over mixture in small bowl and toss with fork to make crumbs. Sprinkle on top of batter..
- Bake until light golden brown about 20 minutes. Makes 2 dozen..
Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Remove the blueberry muffins from tin and put on a wire rack until they are totally cool. These Mary Berry blueberry muffins are one of. These blueberry muffins are like the traditional American muffins so don't expect them to be very sweet. They are always best served warm.