Wheat cake recipe I Aata Cake Recipe. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. Place the pan in the preheated oven. TIP: As baking powder is the only leavening ingredient used in the recipe, make sure it is fresh and active.
A healthy and tasty wheat-based cake recipe, an alternative to the popular maida based cake. in addition, the recipe is made sugar and egg and hence making a healthy cake recipe. Add cinnamon powder, cardamom powder, raisins, walnuts and give a quick stir. Grease the cake tin with some oil evenly and add the batter to it. You can cook Wheat cake recipe I Aata Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat cake recipe I Aata Cake Recipe
- Prepare 120 gm of brown sugar.
- You need 30 ml of refine oil.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 240 gm of wheat flour / atta.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter scotch essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 4 tbsp of Truti Fruti.
You can also use butter paper. Sieve together wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add a tsp of vanilla essence and cinnamon powder to the jaggery mixture and mix well. Add the flour in two batches and mix until combined.
Wheat cake recipe I Aata Cake Recipe instructions
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 Egg,brown sugar, refine oil, 1cup milk..
- Whisk well making sure brown sugar dissolves completely..
- Further, add 240 gram wheat flour, ½ tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp Butter scotch essence, pinch salt..
- Sieve all together making sure there are no lumps..
- Mix well with cut and fold method until all the dry ingredients combine well with the mixture…
- Furthermore, add 4 tbsp truti fruti.
- Fold gently making sure the dry fruits are mixed well..
- Grease the cake tin with butter and sprinkle wheat flour and add the better.
- Heat the vessel and place the cake.
- Bake the cake in vessel for 20 minutes..
- Further, allow the cake to cool completely and later cut into thick slices and serve..
- Finally, serve the atta cake or store in an airtight container..
- Pl see the recipe video on youtube #safina kitchen #safinakitchen https://www.youtube.com/c/safinakitchen?sub_confirmation =1.
Take tutti fruity in a bowl and add a tblspn of wheat flour and toss it well in the flour and set aside. Take wheat flour, cornflour, salt, baking soda in a sieve and sift it well. Add in powdered sugar and mix well. Great recipe for Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake or Atta Gur Ka Cake – Healthy Cake. Whole Wheat Jaggery Cake is a healthy, yummy cake.