Easy banana bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. You can cook Easy banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 6 of mashed bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of I 1/2 cups sugar.
Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
Easy banana bread step by step
- Mash the 6 bananas till smooth. Add the other wet ingredients and combine to form a consistent wet mixture..
- Mix all the dry ingredients as you sieve into a bowl..
- Add the dry ingredients (in three batches) to the wet as you fold in one direction. Do not overmix because you'll form a chewy cake..
- Add the batter into a loaf tin or two mini tins.
- Bake into a preheated oven at 180°C for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Allow to cool in the tins for ten minutes then place onto a cooling rack until it cools completely. ENJOY..
Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk. In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined. Note: The mixture will be very thick, do not over mix Add the sour cream, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix util combined.