Bhindi Gosht. Directions: In pot,add oil,bay leaves,cloves,black pepper corns,black cardamom,cumin seeds,onion and fry until golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and mix well. Meanwhile wash Okra under running water, dry with tea cloth or just spread in a tray for some time.
Some quick tips to ensure you make the BEST Bhindi Gosht As always, use fresh wherever possible! That includes the tomatoes, ginger, garlic, coriander and of course okra. Add half teaspoon cumin seeds, cinnamon, black cardamoms, black peppercorns and onions and sauté till lightly browned. You can cook Bhindi Gosht using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bhindi Gosht
- Prepare 1/2 kg of bhindiyan.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef.
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- It’s 3-4 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lehsan adrak paste.
- You need 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of pisi laal mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garammasala.
Bhindi Gosht Recipe or Hyderabadi Bhindi Ka Sherva (Shorba) or bhindi gosht kadhi is an authentic Hyderabadi recipe made with mutton adding into lady's finger / bhindi /okra. It is made using the combination of bhindi (okra) and mutton or meat. Fry the onion in oil till brown. Add Haldi, Dhaniya, Mirch, Adrak, Lehsan and salt in the oil.
Bhindi Gosht instructions
- Sab se pehle bhindiyon ko wash kar lein aur usko upar se kat kar uska top alag karden..
- Grinder me tomato aur onion ko chota kat kar grind kar lein..
- Ik pateelay me oil garamkar ke usme tomato onion ka paste add kar dein..
- Phir usme pisi laal mirch, zeera powder, haldi, lehsan adrak paste, namak shamil kar ke masala bhunain..
- Masala bhun jaye to us me gosht ko wash kar ke add karden aur thora pani dal kar gosht ko galayen..
- Jab gosht gal jaye to apne hisab se gravy ke liye pani add karen aur bhindiyon ko dal dein (bhindiyon ko zara se oil me halka fry kar lein).
- Jab bhindiyan soft ho jayen to flame off karden. upar se garammasala chirhak dein aur pateela 5 min take dhaka rehne dein.
- Mazedar bhindi gosht ready hai.. Chawal ya roti ke sath serve karen..
Fry with little water till it dries. My bhindi gosht (Indian lamb and okra stew) is a flavour bomb, truly. Having said that, let me also tell you, there are not many masalas that go into this mutton curry. As quickly as this gets cooked, it is pretty easy as well. The tang in this, one pot recipe, comes from the tamarind pulp and the heat from the fresh chilis and chili powder.