BANANA BREAD (using 3 ingredients). This beautiful yet simple banana bread comes together with just three basic, easy-to-find ingredients— bananas, eggs and store-bought. You probably have most of them on-hand at any given time: a few ripe bananas, a can of sweetened condensed milk, and some self-rising flour. Prep the baking pan and set aside.
I'm thrilled to share a recipe from a fellow blogger today. I know this quarantine situation has lots of people turning to baking as a way to pass the time and to bring a bit of comfort. If it is still too dry, add another teaspoon of water until the dry ingredients are all moist. You can have BANANA BREAD (using 3 ingredients) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BANANA BREAD (using 3 ingredients)
- You need 2 of medium overripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- It’s Handful of chocolate chips (optional).
Combine the eggs and bananas in a large bowl until well blended. Add in the cake mix and stir until everything's just combined. Allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing. This peanut butter chocolate chip bread is a favorite of my kids, either for a special breakfast on Easter morning or a side dish brought to a fancy brunch.
BANANA BREAD (using 3 ingredients) instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 and grease a loaf tin..
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas lightly using a fork. Pour in the condensed milk and mix well..
- Sieve flour over condensed milk-banana mixture and fold in until just combined..
- Add the chocolate chips and mix well..
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf tin. If desired, sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Bake for 60 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Allow the loaf to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack..
- Slice the banana bread while still warm. ENJOY 🌹.
It is a very flexible recipe. You can use it for a plain banana bread, a peanut butter banana bread, or a chocolate chip banana bread. In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.