Green chicken curry. Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Don't call the local takeaway – impress friends and family by cooking this fragrant and creamy Thai green chicken curry. It's easy and quick to make.
Tear the mushrooms into even pieces. To make the curry, heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Put a small pan over a medium heat and add the peppercorns, coriander and cumin seeds. You can have Green chicken curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green chicken curry
- Prepare 1 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets,cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- It’s 400 grams of can coconut milk.
- You need 225 grams of bamboo shots,drained and rinsed.
- It’s 175 grams of (6oz) green beans,halved.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of shredded fresh thai or normal basil leaves.
- You need 1 of lime slices,to garnish.
Return chicken to the skillet, stirring to coat with the curry mixture. Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a fast simmer. Scatter the curry with the beansprouts, crispy onions, sliced green chilli and Thai basil leaves, if using, then serve with steamed rice and lime wedges. My deliciously rich and aromatic Thai Green Chicken Curry with homemade curry paste.
Green chicken curry instructions
- Heat the oil in a large wok or deep frying pan.Add the chicken and stir fry over a med heat for 5-6 mins until lightly browned.Add the curry paste and cook stirring for 1 min more..
- pour in the coconut milk and add the bamboo shoots and beans.Bring to the boil ,then reduce the heat and simmer gently for12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through and the beans are tender.
- stir in the shredded basil.Spoon in to plates and garnish with slices of lime.
- v nice with Thai fragrant rice..
Rate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Saute the green curry paste until aromatic, add the chicken and stir to combine well with the curry paste. Add the coconut milk and water and bring it to a quick boil. Add the bamboo shoots, kaffir lime leaves, and red chilies. Served with rice or a crusty bread, this green chicken curry is delectable.