Easy Banana Bread. Cut Into a Warm, Fresh Loaf and We're Sure You'll Find An Excuse to Make Another One. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed.
In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. You can cook Easy Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- Prepare 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter, unsalted or salted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if more sweet).
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter.
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, egg and milk. In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined.