Coin Chapli kabab with Coin Paratha. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Coin On eBay. How to make Coin Chapli kabab with Coin Paratha By arooj.cooks ~ #meatyeid A very famous restaurant sells these beautiful, crisp bite size coin parathas & juicy, sizzling kabab, the idea of presentation came from there and the recipe is mine, the traditional perfect juicy chapli kabab or kachay qeemay ke kabab with traditional crispy Roghani paratha and salad. Hi Friend, Today i am sharing with you Real Peshawari Chapli Kabab Recipe, Chapli Kabab is my most favourit dish.
All you need to prepare this non-vegetarian recipe is ground chicken and beef meat coupled with beaten and a melange of whole and ground spices. The aroma of this succulent kebab recipe is such that it will attract people toward itself and will make people crave for it. Download ARY Digital App:http://l.ead.me/bauBrY Good Morning Pakistan is the way you start your day and has the potential to make or break your day. You can have Coin Chapli kabab with Coin Paratha using 27 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coin Chapli kabab with Coin Paratha
- You need of Coin Chapli kabab.
- You need 1 kg of Qeema mutton/ beef.
- It’s of Charbi 20 % separate.
- It’s of Pyaz chopped and extra water drained 4 large.
- It’s 8-10 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lehsan paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Adrak paste.
- You need of Hara dhaniya 2 tbsp chopped.
- It’s of Podina 2 tbsp chopped.
- It’s of Namak 1 tbsp or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chili crushed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Roasted Crushed Dhaniya.
- You need 1 tbsp of Roasted, Crushed zeera.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Anardana crushed.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of Makkai ka ata.
- You need 2 of Eggs (1 kacha, 1 omelette).
- It’s of Tomatoes 1 deseeded chopped.
- It’s of Coin Roghani Paratha.
- You need 2 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Namak.
- It’s of Sugar 1 tsp pisi hui.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare of Water to Knead as required.
Chapli kabab is the king of all kababs, full of flavors, texture, tangy and nutty taste. It is full of aromas and bursting with taste. Overall the kababs are quite easy to make. I know, the making of spice mix is a bit of extra effort but you can make it ahead.
Coin Chapli kabab with Coin Paratha step by step
- Qeemay or charbi ko 2 dfa machine sy nikalwaen. Extra pani drain kar lain..
- Ab us mein chopped pyaz, lehsan, adrak, green chilli add karen. Sub spices or eggs b add kar dain..
- Makkai ka ata halka sa dry roast kar ke add karen.
- Ab hara dhaniya, podina, or tomatoes b mix karen or fridge mein 2 hours ke liye marinate kar lain..
- Hands wet kar ke kabab ki shape dain or oil mein fry kar lain..
- Parathay ke liye atay mein sub cheezen dal kar dough bana lain or 15 minutes rest dain..
- Ab 8-9 coin size ke (balls) peray bana kar choti roti bana ke ghee lagain or roll kar ke rakh dain..
- Ab un ke coin size paratha bana ke ghee laga kar cook kar lain..
- Platter mein Paratha rakhen, oper kabab, pyaz tomatoes or Podina leaves ke sath garnish kar ke garam garam serve karen..
And the taste of freshly roasted spices is bursting with flavors. Coin Paratha/ Kerala Paratha/Malabar Paratha/ Jelebi Paratha Coin Paratha or Kerala or Malabar or Jalebi paratha origined in Kerala, is very similar to North Inidian Lachcha paratha. The only difference being it to be more layered, flaky and crisp. coin parotta recipe parotta recipe with step by step process – coin parotta is a delicacy from the state of Karnataka. it is a layered flaky flatbread that one of the most popular street food in south indian. the difference between the lachha paratha and coin parotta is that lachha paratha is usually prepared with equal proportion of all. Here is the ultimate Chapli kabab recipe, finalized after many trials and tests.