Easy Creamed Corn Fluffy Toast. Update your wardrobe with the New Look must-have looks. Look no further for style inspiration. Enjoy next-day delivery and free returns.
So, my sisters and I would experiment with the bread and this was my best recipe It's got a great homemade taste. If you toast until the top is crispy, the bottom will burn. So, if you want it to be crispy, put aluminum foil under the toast midway through. You can have Easy Creamed Corn Fluffy Toast using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamed Corn Fluffy Toast
- You need 1 slice of Sliced bread.
- It’s 1 of Margarine.
- You need 1 of Cream corn (canned).
- It’s 1 slice of Ham.
Holding each cob vertically, use a sharp knife to shear off the corn kernels. Heat the olive oil and butter in a. Instructions In a saucepan or pot, melt the butter and saute the onion until it's soft and translucent. Add the corn kernels, if they're frozen then cook them for a few minutes until they're warmed through.
Easy Creamed Corn Fluffy Toast instructions
- Lightly coat one side of the bread with margarine, then thickly coat with the creamed corn..
- Add a slice of ham on top and then just toast in an oven!.
- When the bread becomes crispy, it's ready..
- If you like, add melting cheese or mayonnaise and ketchup to the top of the ham before toasting. It's delicious..
- My recommendation Topped with cheese..
- This one is topped with mayonnaise and ketchup..
Bring the mixture to a gentle. Add corn, half and half, sugar, salt, and pepper to slow cooker insert and stir to combine. Top with cubed butter and cream cheese. Remove lid and stir cream cheese and butter into mixture until combined. Grab a free printable copy of our Easy Creamed Corn Recipe: If you like this recipe, please rate it!