Easy Banana bread with cocoa nibs and blueberries. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until blended. Stir in the bananas and blueberries. Add the dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
In another bowl, mix the buttermilk, coffee, oil, egg, vanilla and sugar. Pour dry ingredients into large bowl with wet ingredients (bananas, egg, and honey) and use mixer to blend everything together. Fold in the majority of cacao nibs, leaving a small handful for the top. You can have Easy Banana bread with cocoa nibs and blueberries using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana bread with cocoa nibs and blueberries
- You need 11/4 cups of Amaranth flour.
- It’s 1/4 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut flour coconut flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch or 1/8 teaspoon of Baking soda just.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoon of Powdered Jaggery.
- It’s 11/4 cups of Ripe bananas , pureed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoon of cocoa nibs.
- Prepare as needed of Some dried or blueberries.
- You need as needed of Ghee or oil to grease 4 large ramakins.
Once combined, pour into greased loaf pan and sprinkle the remaining cacao nibs on top. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. The mixture should be noticeably lighter in color. Instructions Mash ripe bananas together in a mixing bowl Add sugar, oil, and eggs mixing well in between each addition Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda.
Easy Banana bread with cocoa nibs and blueberries instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients wheat, amaranth baking powder and soda and then add coconut flour and mix well..
- In a bowl add ghee and jaggery and heat to melt them a little. After mixture is cooled, Add banana puree..
- Mix well with a wired whisk or using hand blender. Add vanilla extract too..
- Grease the ramakins with some ghee and keep it ready. Also preheat the oven to 180C.
- Mix dry flour mixture to wet mixture in 2-3 parts to avoid lumps.
- Once everything is mixed add water or milk if required. Add cocoa nibs or any chopped nuts.
- Pour into the ramakins, almost full. Garnish with some left over cocoa nibs and blueberries.
- Keep the ramakins in baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes @180C or until the top of the bread bounces back when touched..
- Remove and cool on wire rack. These can be baked in round tins or in muffin cups too..
In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add creamed mixture, beating just until combined. Line the bottom and up the short sides with a strip of parchment paper. Blueberry Banana Bread is a moist quick bread that is easy to make. Fresh blueberries are a wonderful addition and go nicely with the banana.