Easy Lunchbox How to make Banana Bread. Search for Simple Recipe For Banana Bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed.
Fold blueberries in gently to prevent them from releasing juice into the batter and turning the batter gray. Making Mini Banana Bread Loaves If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. You can have Easy Lunchbox How to make Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Lunchbox How to make Banana Bread
- Prepare 2-3 of very ripe bananas mashed.
- You need 1/3 cup of oil or melted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg,beaten.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
Measure the flour, baking soda, and salt into the bowl. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. Cool the loaf on a wire rack.
Easy Lunchbox How to make Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 180C and butter the loaf pan (i uses a pan that makes six individual mini loafs.
- Add together the mashed banana and butter together.
- Mix in baking soda and salt.Stir in the sugar and beaten egg.Mix in the flours.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. bake for 50 min to 1 hour or until toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.Make sure that it’s completely cooled before you cut them.
To remove the banana bread from the pan, run a butter knife along the edges and invert. In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the banana mixture to the creamed.