Creamed Corn Hot Pot. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Great recipe for Creamed Corn Hot Pot.
So this time I made a creamed corn carbonara style hot pot. It's different from the commercial hot pot mix we. Stir the blended corn back into the pot with your creamed corn. You can cook Creamed Corn Hot Pot using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamed Corn Hot Pot
- It’s 150 of to 200 grams Chicken thigh meat (cut into diagonal bite sized pieces).
- It’s 2 tsp of ●Sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of ● Katakuriko.
- You need 3 slice of Bacon (cut into 1 cm pieces).
- Prepare 150 grams of Cabbage (cut into 5 cm easy to eat pieces).
- You need 100 grams of Bok choy (or komatsuna, spinach or other greens, cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Prepare 1/3 of Cauliflower or broccoli (optional – cut into easy to eat pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 bag of King oyster mushrooms (sliced into easy to eat size).
- Prepare 5 of cm Carrots (sliced into 3 mm pieces or half moons).
- It’s 400 ml of ☆Milk (skim milk).
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆Consomme Soup stock granules or Chinest soup stock granules.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 can of ☆Canned creamed corn (or puree a can of whole corn in a blender).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎White miso (optional).
- You need 20 grams of ◎Cream cheese (optional).
- It’s 1 of Egg (optional).
- It’s 1 of if using udon, 1 1/2 bags Udon noodles or pasta (optional).
- It’s 1 of Black pepper and salt (optional).
Check for seasoning and adjust salt/pepper as needed. Make sure to fully cook the onion in the first step. If it's still partially raw when you add the milk, the raw taste can linger in the finished dish and you'll miss the natural sweetness/flavor from the fully sautéed onion. Corn: When I'm making a recipe in the Instant Pot, I typically want it to be as easy as humanly possible.
Creamed Corn Hot Pot instructions
- Cut up all the ingredients as indicated in the ingredient list. Sprinkle chicken thigh meat with the ● sake and rub it in. Dust with katakuriko..
- Spread oil in a frying pan and stir fry the chicken and bacon. You can add sliced garlic too, but it's optional..
- Take the chicken and bacon out of the pan. Add the ☆ ingredients and bring to a boil. Add the solid ingredients starting with the ones that cook slower. Simmer everything while skimming off any scum, until tender..
- While the pot is simmering, combine 2 tablespoons of the soup with the ◎ ingredients. When all the ingredients in the pot are tender, add the mixture to the pot..
- Add the optional egg, season with salt and pepper and it's done. If it's too rich or salty, add more egg to adjust..
- And also tried it with a little curry powder in the soup..
This normally means that I don't want to be using multiple settings on my Instant Pot or cooking things on the sides. Instructions Melt butter into a skillet over medium-high heat. Add in cream cheese and milk, and mix until fully combined. Uncover and stir until the butter and cream cheese are well combined. With an immersion blender, partially puree the creamed corn to thicken it.