Pasanday Fry. Low Prices on Fry Pans Non Stick. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Browse Our Range Of Ceramic, Non-Stick Frying Pans. Healthy, Affordable & Easy to Clean Range.
Must try on Eid-ul-Adha and enjoy its lips smacking taste with ketchup. Wash pasanday and pound them well with steak hammer. Add oil in a pan, add onions and fry till translucent. You can cook Pasanday Fry using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasanday Fry
- It’s 1 kg of bone less beef (parchay).
- You need 1 tbsp of garammasala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pisi laal mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of zeera powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of adrak paste.
- You need 1 tsp of lehsan paste.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sirka.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
Add ginger garlic paste and fry with onion. Add Beef and fry until it changes color then add crushed Black pepper, Crushed Red Chillies, Red Chilli Powder and fry till beef is half/rare done. Fried Beef Pasanday Recipe by Yumna's Cooking CreationThumbs up, and SUBSCRIBE if you love food and liked this video!—–. Add ginger garlic paste and fry with onion.
Pasanday Fry instructions
- Beef ko wash kar ke us ke parchay bana lein.
- Garammasala, zeera,adrak lehsan yoghurt oil ko ik pateelay me dal dein. ap chahen to tikka masala b dal sakte hain.
- Soy sauce, sirka,salt, oil b add karden..
- Ab in tamam spices ko mila kar acha sa paste bana lein.
- Ab is paste ko beef ke parchon me laga kar isay 12 hr ke liye marinate karden..
- Yad rahen jitni dair maination hogi utna zada masalay ka taste beef ke andar jaye ga..
- After marination is pateelay ko chulhay par tez anch par rakhen..
- Us waqt take cook karen jab take gosht ka pani dry na ho jaye aur bootiyan gal.na jayen..
- Jab pani dry ho jaye aur gosht pak jaye to chulha band kar isay room temp par thanda kar lein..
- Jab aur jitna khane ki zaroorat ho nikal ke taway par shallow fry kar lein.aur ketchup ya green chutney ke sath nosh farmayen..
Add Beef and fry until it changes color then add crushed Black pepper, Crushed Red Chillies, Red Chilli Powder and fry till beef is half/rare done. – Add water and salt and cover the pan. Heat oil fried onion golden in color. Add ginger garlic paste, salt, coriander, turmeric and chilies cook well. Add water cook till it's done. Behind the Brand Miranda Frye believes every person deserves to feel confident, valued and seen.