Coffee steak rub. Spread The Joy of Speciality Coffee. Whisk espresso powder, onion powder, paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, salt, and chili powder together in a bowl. Combine the coffee grounds in a small bowl with the brown sugar, paprika, and all other spices.
Any other favorite spices can be applied, such as mustard, ginger, oregano, etc. Coffee Dry Rub Coffee rub is a wonderfully versatile rub. It's the perfect rub for beef, but it can be used on other meat as well. You can have Coffee steak rub using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee steak rub
- It’s of finely ground Sumatra or your favorite dark roast coffee.
- You need of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
The coffee really compliments the richness of the beef, and it stands up to both low and slow, as well as hot and fast cooking. Apply the olive oil to the entire steak and then sprinkle the rub onto the meat. When the coals are hot, move them to one side of the grill. Apply the olive oil to the entire steak and then sprinkle the rub onto the meat.
Coffee steak rub step by step
- mix all ingredients together.
- About 20 minutes prior to putting steaks on the grill, rub both sides of your preferred cut of streak. I used Ribeyes..
- Cook steaks on medium grill for about 6-8 minutes on each side, depending on the cut and desired amount of doneness..
When the coals are hot, move them to one side of. With ingredients like coffee and cocoa, this rub helps to enhance the flavor of grilled meat. This coffee rub is absolutely delicious. With ingredients like cocoa powder, brown sugar, and ground coffee, it may be a rub unlike anything you've ever tasted. The rub itself has a very earthy color with a subtle sweetness if tasted by itself.