Matar Keema Aaloo. Aloo Matar Keema (Potatoes, Peas, and Ground Beef Curry) Aloo Matar Keema (Potatoes, Peas, and Ground Beef Curry) is a SouthAsian curry. It consists whole spices, seasonings, tomatoes, and yogurt. The classic and time-honoured combination of minced meat (), potatoes (aloo), and peas (matar) results in a satisfying and luscious traditional-style Indian dish.
Aloo Keema Matar Nothing beats the Aloo Keema Matar, a simple yet flavoursome dish that all can enjoy at any time. Minced meat cooked with fresh peas (matar) and potatoes (aloo) in an Pakistani and Indian spiced fragrant sauce. Photo: Aloo Keema Matar Recipe Aloo Matar Kheema is a quintessential dish in every Muslim home especially during Ramadan. You can cook Matar Keema Aaloo using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matar Keema Aaloo
- It’s 1/2 kg of beef mince.
- Prepare 3 of tomato.
- You need 3 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 3 of potato.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lehsan paste / 7-8 jou.
- It’s 1 tbsp of adrak paste / 3 cm ka ik tukra.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garm masala (zeera,kali mirch,elaichi,long,dar cheen).
- Prepare of Hara dhaniya for garnish.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pisi laal mirch.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi.
Minced Mutton slowly cooked with whole spices and lots of fresh green peas is a perfect side dish to your meal and certainly a show stopper in every post Eid get together parties. Kheema Aloo Matar (Mince with Potatoes & Peas) I've been having my hands full with all the household chores and having my son around without school or summer camp to go to has become all the more challenging. Keema Aloo Matar is one of the main course recipes popular among north Indians. This is a non-veg recipe made using minced mutton keema (meat), potato (aloo) and green peas (hari matar).
Matar Keema Aaloo step by step
- Tamater aur piyaz kat len..
- Beef mince achi tarha wach kar len.
- Potato k bhi chotay piece kar k namak k pani me bhigo den..
- Ab tomato,lehsan jou, adrak,hari mirch ko.grind kar len..
- Smooth sa paste bana len..
- Ik pateelay me oilpiyaz ko lighr brown karen.
- Ab grinded paste ko pateelay me dal kar bhunain. pisi lal mirch aur haldi add karden..
- Sabut garm masala b add karden.
- Phir is masalay me beef mince dal kar pakayen.
- Yahan tak pakayen k qeemay ka pani khusk ho jaye..
- Ab isme aaloo shamil kar k pakayen.
- Jab Aloo gal jaye to uppar se hara dhaniya kat k dal den..
- Mazedar qeema ready hai. dish out kar len aur nan, parathay ya rice k sath nosh farmayen..
Keema Aloo Matar is equally healthy as it has both, vegetables and meat as ingredients. This non-veg cuisine is famous among South Asians too. Its place of origin is India,… Keema/Kima, as we call it in Bengali, is a staple curry in many Bangladeshi and Pakistani households. This particular version, Classic Keema Matar (mince with peas) is one of two favourites in my own house, the other being Aloo Keema (mince with potatoes). Both curries can be made following this recipe, simply replace the peas with potatoes.