Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells beautifuldesign. I had a few jumbo pasta shells & shrimp. Also mixed a few with some chicken.
Transfer shrimp mixture to a bowl. Add broccoli and shrimp to saucepan. Fill shells generously with shrimp mixture. You can have Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells
- Prepare of Jumbo pasta shells (about 8-10 shells).
- Prepare 2 lbs of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- You need 3 T of Butter.
- It’s of Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- Prepare of Alfredo Sauce (I doubled the recipe) (see recipe).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need of Baking pan.
- You need of Non-stick cooking spray.
This Shrimp Scampi Stuffed Shells recipe is a delicious seafood pasta recipe your family will love. Boil jumbo shells until al dente. Pan fry Shrimp Scampi * see recipe notes if making scampi from scratch. Begin stuffing shells with chicken mixture and place in baking dish.
Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells instructions
- Prepare pasta according to package. Rinse and let cool until you can safely handle them without getting burned..
- Prepare alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on medium heat then add creole seasoning once melted. Toss shrimp in butter mixture & saute for 3-5 minutes or until its just about done. Remove from heat then add about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and enough of the alfredo sauce to coat the shrimp. Use more or less if you'd like..
- Spray baking pan then add enough alfredo sauce to coat the bottom of the pan. Arrange pasta shells in baking pan. Add shredded cheese in each shell then add the shrimp mixture and top with alfredo sauce and cheese..
- Bake 30-45 minutes & enjoy.
Top with remaining cheese and chicken mixture. Shrimp and cream cheese stuff shells. This a very nice comfort food, with Uncle Steve's Shake, and McCormick's Garlic & Herb spices.http://www.unclestevessha. Arrange stuffed shells in prepared dish; spread with. The shrimp goes into the pasta shells raw to prevent it from overcooking while the pasta bakes.