Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake. Farmdrop: The Online Grocer Providing Fresh, Local Food, Delivered To Your Door. Home-grown and organic food, drink and recipes, plus household essentials Buttermilk Available From Holland & Barrett. Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only.
Transfer biscuits to a wire rack to cool. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Inside: This is a simple breakfast idea that can be taken with you for even the busiest of mornings. You can have Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Buttermilk Homestyle Biscuit.
- It’s 6 of Bacon Strips (I used Applewood Thick Cut).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of PAM/Butter.
- It’s 1 of Gravy Mix Packet (Country or Brown I used Brown).
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of (Optional) Cheese.
Get the great taste of eggs, bacon, cheese, and flaky buttermilk biscuits all in one bite with this bacon egg and cheese biscuit bake. Okay, biscuits and gravy egg bake. Here's what happens: we just layer all the good things. Whisked eggs, biscuits, cheddar cheese, green chile sausage gravy… And bake.
Buttermilk Biscuit Gravy Egg Bacon Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease 9X9X2 pan and fully cook bacon on stovetop. Mix together eggs and milk mix in measuring cup or bowl beat until fully blended. Make gravy either stovetop or microwave..
- place 4 biscuit pieces in pan, place fully cooked bacon on top of biscuits and pour egg milk mix over bacon and biscuits..
- place in oven for 5 minutes to expand biscuits, pull out of oven place last 4 biscuits on top of bottom 4 and put back into oven..
- between 10-12 minutes or until top biscuits have risen pull out of oven pour gravy mix over all 4 biscuits, should be enough to flood the pan then put back in the oven for additional 15 minutes..
- Take out of the oven. (Optional) Garnish with cheese let sit 3-5 minutes dish out and serve..
And cover with more sausage gravy. We might just need to call it like it is: the holidays are probably a little weird for most of us right now. A brunch with close family and. Sprinkle cooked sausage on top of biscuits in the casserole dish. Pour egg mixture on top of sausage and biscuit mixture.