Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour. Low Prices on Olives In Oil. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders The UK's Immense Range of Fudge. Build Your Own Custom Fudge Gifts.
Knead and when your dough looks like trahana (like crumbles) it is ready. To make the crumble, whisk the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder together in a medium mixing bowl. Add the oil and stir to combine with a wooden spoon or flexible spatula – or better yet, use your fingers, pinching the crumble together to form clumps. You can have Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour
- Prepare of For the dough.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of flour (2 cups all purpose flour and 1 1/2 cup wholemeal).
- Prepare 3/4 cups of oil (half olive oil, half vegetable oil).
- You need 3/4 cups of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 packet of baking powder (20 g).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of coarsely ground walnuts.
- You need 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6-7 of apples.
Place in the freezer while you prepare the apples. This dessert combines two classics – apple pie and crumble – into one easy dessert. Make it your own by varying the fruits, sugar or by adding nuts. Equipment and preparation: You will need a.
Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour instructions
- Sift the flour and place it in a bowl together with the vanilla and the baking powder..
- Mix, make a well in the middle and add the oil, the sugar and the egg, lightly beaten..
- Knead and when your dough looks like trahana (like crumbles) it is ready..
- Peel and grate the apples coarsely and mix them with the rest of the ingredients for the filling (walnuts, sugar, cinnamon)..
- Brush a medium-sized baking tray with oil and spread half of the dough (pressing it down a little to make it even)..
- Spread the filling ot top and cover with the rest of the dough (pressing it down once again)..
- Brush with a little egg (for the colour) and bake for about an hour at 180°C..
- When it is ready remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little icing sugar while it's still hot so that the sugar sticks..
Add the fat and cut into small pieces using a round-bladed knife, so that it is evenly distributed through the flour. Stir in the muesli, sugar and sunflower seeds, then scatter evenly over the apples to cover them. Use a fork and press the butter into the other ingredients, until the mixture is nice and crumbly. Pour the crumble topping on top of the pie. Place the flour and oats in a bowl and mix well.