Bbq fried chicken nachos. Zet lekkere en verrassende gerechten op tafel met de Allerhande recepten van Albert Heijn. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken.
Add the barbecue sauce and cook until the sauce has reduced by about half, about five minutes. Combine chicken, barbeque sauce, lime juice, cumin, and chili powder in a saucepan over medium heat. BBQ chicken nachos are a simple one-skillet, gameday appetizer made with BBQ chicken, a healthy dose of shredded Mexican cheese, fresh tomatoes, green onions, salsa, chopped green chilies, chopped black olives, and fresh avocado. You can cook Bbq fried chicken nachos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bbq fried chicken nachos
- You need 2 of fried chicken breasts cut into small pieces (see my recipe for fried chicken batter and recipe).
- It’s 12 of corn tortillas cut into quarters.
- It’s of Bbq sauce.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Fritos mild cheddar cheese sauce.
So cheesy with so much flavor! Into a medium bowl combine chicken and bbq sauce. If you prefer your meat saucier, add more sauce. Into a large skillet add tortilla chips.
Bbq fried chicken nachos instructions
- Heat oil in a fryer to 375 or heat 3” of oil in a deep kettle to the same temp and fry chips until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb grease and season with Cajun seasoning, onion powder and salt. Lay on two plates..
- Top nachos with cheese, sour cream, bbq and chicken. You can add any other toppings you desire..
Sprinkle chicken and top with cheese. How To Make BBQ Chicken Nachos In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken and the barbecue sauce. Layer the chips on a baking sheet and then layer on the chicken, beans, corn and cheese. In a large bowl, toss chicken with barbecue sauce. Layer half the chips, cheddar, Cotija, chicken, pickled jalapeños, and onion.