Creamy Corn. Add the corn kernels, if they're frozen then cook them for a few minutes until they're warmed through. Bring the mixture to a gentle. Instructions In a medium size saucepan heat the corn and milk until warm on medium-low heat.
Instructions Cube the cream cheese and butter, add to a medium size sauce pan over medium-high heat. Add the milk and stir continuously until the mixture is smooth. Reduce heat to medium and add the sugar, spices, and corn. You can have Creamy Corn using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Corn
- It’s of For stir fried veggies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 10-12 of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 of whole Corn.
- You need 1 of small Capsicum (cubed).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green Chilli paste (using spicy one).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mix herbs.
- You need of For Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maida (Refined Flour).
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
Continue stirring until the corn is heated through, about five minutes. Cook corn according to package directions; I use the microwave. Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour and blend well. Cook over medium heat until thickened.
Creamy Corn instructions
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil and heat it. Take 10-12 Garlic finely chopped and Saute it..
- Now take Capsicum and Saute it until Half cooked..
- Now it's turn for our star ingredient which is Corn. Saute it and cook it until Half cooked.
- Now we will add seasonings- Salt and Mixed Herbs. Mix it well..
- Then add Green Chilli paste and saute it. Now cover it and let it cook for more 2 minutes or until it's done..
- Now transfer the veggies in a separate bowl..
- Now in the same pan, add 1 tbsp Butter. Once it's hot, add 2 tbsp Maida (Refined flour) and saute it. Don't do it on high flame, the flame should be at slow flame..
- Note: Sieve the flour (Maida) before using..
- Now once, the raw smell of Maida is gone, add 200 ml of Milk in 3 batches. And stir it continuously. The sauce should be lumps free..
- Now add salt and Mixed Herbs. You can also add Pepper if you want (I have not added Pepper).
- Now add the prepared Stir fried veggies and combine it well..
- If your sauce is less and veggies are more than you can add more milk. Adjust the consistency, it should not be too thick and not be too thin..
- So our Creamy Corn is ready. Enjoy! Happy Cooking!!.
Homemade Creamed Corn is easy to make and so full of flavor! This is a wonderful side dish for BBQ style meals or for special holiday dinners. Made with corn in a rich and creamy Béchamel sauce, this from scratch recipe tastes so much better than canned! ss. Here is a visual overview of the ingredients in the recipe. Scroll down to the recipe at the bottom for.