Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon. Whatever Your Challenge, L'Eggo And Get Your Wins Where You Can With Eggo® – Learn More! Eggo® To The Rescue – Learn How Eggo® Pancakes Can Help You L'Eggo & Find Your Morning Win Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Gifts Amazing Range. Speedy Dispatch Free UK delivery Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon flour • apple pie spice (recipe on profile) • sugar • baking powder • milk • melted butter • salt • Chocolate glaze (recipe on profile) In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, fine sea salt, apple pie spice, cinnamon, and set aside.
These apple pie pancakes are a great way to start your fall mornings. They're dairy-free and full of apples and pie spices. Think cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice (aka the ultimate cozy spice trio). You can cook Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of apple pie spice (recipe on profile).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Chocolate glaze (recipe on profile).
I serve them up in a tall stack with a drizzle of maple syrup. If you love apple pie and pancakes then this recipe was designed for you! I take a dairy-free pancake batter, made with a special trick. Use an apple corer/divider to create apple slices; toss slices with cinnamon until well coated and set aside.
Apple Pie Spice Pancakes With Chocolate Drizzle #authormarathon step by step
- Add the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour in melted butter.
- Add milk.
- You will get smooth runny batter.
- Pour a ladle spoonful of the pancake batter into non stick pan. Cook until bubbles start to appear on top.
- Flip the pancake and cook second side. Finish the batter and place pancakes on plate, pour over the chocolate glaze/sauce.
Combine flour and baking powder together in a bowl; whisk in buttermilk and beaten eggs. Lightly grease a non-stick pan over medium low heat; place a non-stick cooking ring in the pan. Spray some low-fat cooking oil or coconut oil into a pan and dip each apple into the batter until all the batter is used up. If you have any excess batter, just pour a bit on top of each pancake in. Melt butter in a sauce pot over medium heat and add diced apples, sugar, cinnamon, and apple pie spice.