Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast. Break the egg into a bowl and beat it together with the sugar and maple syrup. Gradually pour in the vegetable oil and mix. Then pour in the milk and vanilla essence too and mix again.
Get the delicious taste of banana bread at breakfast time. Go over the top and serve the pancakes with sliced bananas, chopped walnuts and maple syrup. Get the delicious taste of banana bread at breakfast time. You can have Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 1 of Whole egg.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Maple syrup.
- Prepare 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 medium of Bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Rum.
If it is still too dry, add another teaspoon of water until the dry ingredients are all moist. This recipe came from the Sunday newspaper coupons. I serve them with Maple Praline Syrup. I have mixed these in my Kitchen Aid Mixer with no difference in batter results.
Maple Banana Bread With Pancake Mix For Breakfast step by step
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it together with the sugar and maple syrup..
- Gradually pour in the vegetable oil and mix. Then pour in the milk and vanilla essence too and mix again..
- Add the pancake mix, and while the mixture still isn't completely combined, sprinkle in the rum and add in the banana. Mix everything together well..
- Pour the batter into a tin lined with baking paper and bake the banana bread for 40 minutes at 180℃..
- Point After the banana bread has been baking for 10 minutes, score 2 horizontal lines into the top to get a good-looking finish..
- This is how the banana bread looks when it has finished baking..
- Point: Remove the banana bread from the tin and wrap it in foil to cool. If you do this, it will get nice and moist..
- If you use New Otani pancake mix, it comes with maple syrup and has a vanilla flavour already so it's really convenient for this recipe and means you can make some delicious banana bread even without vanilla essence..
I have halved the recipe with no problems. I've also froze the pancakes before and thawed and. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl mix together egg, milk, butter, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until just combined (do not overmix, a few lumps are okay!).