Mediterranean beef tart. Browse Our Great Selection of Books & Get Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Enjoy A Mediterranean Taste Of Greece With A Beef and Feta Tart. Here's a slightly different take on a delicious Greek specialty with a recipe that's both delicious and easy.
Honey panna cotta from Tidy Mom. I was born and raised in the cosmopolitan Mediterranean city of Port Said, Egypt, a "boat ride" away from places like Italy, Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Palestine and Israel. Today, influenced by my mother's tasty kitchen, and my extensive travels. You can have Mediterranean beef tart using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mediterranean beef tart
- It’s of tart: basic pizza dough recipe.
- You need 2 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 1 of packet quick rise yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of tart filling.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion/ sliced.
- You need 1 of red pepper / sliced.
- It’s 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of each, salt and pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 8 oz of crumbled feta.
Mix with a fork until mixture looks uniform. The Mediterranean diet is about eating whole foods, including lots of fruits and veggies, and limiting heavily processed foods and saturated fats. As far as health benefits, the Mediterranean diet has been shown to lower the risk of chronic diseases and increase life expectancy. And, with its emphasis on vegetables and whole foods, it may help you lose weight and then maintain the weight you want.
Mediterranean beef tart step by step
- Prepare dough.
- proof yeast with sugar in water. let it come to a foam..
- combine flour, oil salt. knead to make soft ball. place in lightly oiled bowl and cover 20 minutes..
- cook beef, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper together until beef is no longer pink..
- stir in salt and pepper and half of feta. set aside..
- on lightly floured surface roll dough into a 15" by 12" rectangle. transfer to a parchment paper lined baking tray. Cut edges to get perfect measurement. Its important for the presentation..
- spoon beef mixture over dough within 2" of edge. fold up edges leaving center exposed..
- bake in a preheated 425°F oven for15-18 minutes or until crust is golden. slide tart on parchment to a cooling rack..
- sprinkle with rest of feta and a drizzle of olive oil. let it rest for five minutes and slice..
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Topped with blue cheese and filled with beef, mushrooms, and onions, this dish is delicious. I was born and raised in the cosmopolitan Mediterranean city of Port Said, Egypt, a "boat ride" away from places like Italy, Greece, Turkey, Lebanon, Palestine and Israel. Mediterranean Vegetable Tart is delicious served with a salad. If you want to make the meal a bit heartier, simply add some boiled new potatoes with butter and fresh herbs to the menu. Instead of root vegetables and starches, this Shoulder Roast simmers in an unexpected yet delicious blend of balsamic vinegar, onions, shallots and dates.