Blueberry Muffins. Check Out Great Brands On eBay. Find Scrumptious Muffin Recipes Explore Our Selection of Recipes Cream the butter and sugar together then slowly add the eggs, mix for three minutes. Add the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, stir to combine, then refrigerate for at least an hour, preferably.
They are sweet and packed full of fresh blueberries. Enjoy as a snack or with afternoon tea. Grease and flour a muffin tin or line with paper cases. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour to coat blueberries.
Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. They're ready when they've risen, turned golden and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes.
Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix in a bowl flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt. In another bowl mix sour cream, eggs, butter, milk, vanilla extract and lemon zest..
- Add dry ingredients to sour cream mixture. Gently fold blueberries . fill cupcakes liner and bake for 25min. Or until golden on top..
Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat then set aside to cool for a few minutes. Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, milk, lemon zest and juice until evenly combined. Add 'wet' mixture to 'dry' mixture and use a fork to combine. Spray the pan and the liners with non-stick cooking spray.