Egg-Free & Microwave-Steamed Banana Bread for Baby Food. Find your next egg-free meal now! Looking for egg-free main dish recipes? Egg-Free Diet Whether your child has multiple allergies or just one, being allergic to eggs will eliminate many processed foods from your child's diet.
You can always go egg-free while using recipes that call for egg whites. Just swap in vegan products like Egg Replacer. In some cases, when eggs are used for moistness, simple ingredients like applesauce, mashed bananas, chia seeds, or flax seeds can replace eggs while providing additional flavor. You can have Egg-Free & Microwave-Steamed Banana Bread for Baby Food using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg-Free & Microwave-Steamed Banana Bread for Baby Food
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 80 grams of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Egg-Free Breakfast Meats Eggs are a great source of protein, so if you're avoiding them it may be more difficult to get enough protein at breakfast. But meat is also an amazing source of protein and works really well for breakfast. These recipes will help fill the protein gap when you aren't eating eggs for breakfast. Add to Bag Milk Chocolate Eggs.
Egg-Free & Microwave-Steamed Banana Bread for Baby Food step by step
- There are various silicone steamers out there but this is the one I use (I recommend using a container that has it's own lid!)..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- Put all of the ingredients, including the mashed banana, into a bowl and mix together..
- To decrease dirty dishes, I combined everything into the silicone container..
- Pour into the container and cover with a lid. Microwave for 4 minutes for 600 W..
- Done! Please check to make sure it's completely cooked by poking with a toothpick..
- Please slice into pieces and enjoy If you wait until it's cooled, it will cut easier!.
The science of egg-free baking is creating an end product that will maintain structure and height while remaining soft and moist. Replacing eggs, therefore, becomes tactical science, swapping not just the egg but the role the egg plays in each recipe. Encourage clients to follow the recommendations below. Sunflower Granola Breakfast Parfaits Make a batch of this granola and enjoy it throughout the week with a variety of toppings. While the recipe calls for raspberries, feel free to swap them for any seasonal berry of your choosing.