Mater keema. So this is a combination of what I remember from the recipe and other Keema Matar recipes that I found on-line. Keema/Kima, as we call it in Bengali, is a staple curry in many Bangladeshi and Pakistani households. This particular version, Classic Keema Matar (mince with peas) is one of two favourites in my own house, the other being Aloo Keema (mince with potatoes).
First off, It's just flat delicious and probably reminds them of home. Instructions to make Mater keema: Sub sy pehly masala bnany ky liy garlic, tomatoes, or onions redy karein or mater b cheel lein. Keema Matar Recipe – About Keema Matar Recipe: Keema matar is a delicious dinner party dish that you can easily prepare at home with simple ingredients and in no more than an hour. You can have Mater keema using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mater keema
- Prepare 1 of / kg beef mince (keema).
- It’s Half of kg peas(adha kilo mater).
- It’s 1/4 cup of yogurt(Ek chothai cup dahi).
- It’s 1 of /cup oil (Ek cup khana bnany ka til).
- You need 25-30 cloves of garlic(25 sy 30 lehson ky Javin).
- It’s 2 of /medium sized tomatoes cut(2/darmiyani tamater kati hui).
- You need 2 of /medium sized onion slices(2/ darmiyani pyaz kati hui).
- It’s 2/3 of green chilies cut(2sy3 hari mirchin kati hui).
- Prepare of Water as required(pani hasbezarurat).
- You need of For spices.
- Prepare to taste of Salt add(namaak hasbezoq).
- It’s 1 of /tbsp red chilli powder(1 khany ka chamach pisi laal mirch).
- Prepare 1 of /tesp white pepper powder(1chay ka chamach safed mirch).
- You need 1 of /tesp turmeric powder(1 chay ka chamach haldi powder).
- You need 1 of / tbsp dhania powder(1 khany ka chamach pisa sukha dhania).
- It’s 1 of /tbsp cumin seeds(1 khany ka chamach zeera).
- It’s 1 of /tesp black pepper powder(1 chay ka chamach pisi kali mirchin).
- You need 2 of /tbsp karahi masala powder.
Pair this with rice or roti for a wholesome meal. Ingredients of Keema Matar Recipe: A delicious blend of minced meat and peas sauteed in a thick mixture of stimulating flavors like cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon. Aloo matar keema is a mixed of whole spices and seasonings along with yogurt and tomatoes. It's my ultimate comfort food, that I can have all day.
Mater keema instructions
- Sub sy pehly masala bnany ky liy garlic, tomatoes, or onions redy karein or mater b cheel lein.
- Ab prussecooker may keema dal kar lehson,pyaz,tamter,salt white pepper powder, dhania powder red chilli powder or haldi dal kar 1 glass pani dal dein or 10 minute wait lgwa dein.
- 10 minute ky baad prussecooker kholin or pani dry kar lein.
- Ab keemy may kati hui hari mirchin zeera black pepper powder or oil dal dein or bhun lein.
- Ab 1 bowl may dahi dal kar karahi masala mix kar lein or keemy may dal dein or dahi ka pani dry hony tak bhunai Karen.
- Ab mater dal dein phir Achi tarhan bhun lein.. salaan tel chor dy to dishout kar dein.. ginger or chillies ky sath garnish karen or garma garam Roti ky sath serve karen.
- Mazeedar mater keema enjoy karen 😋👌.
If you want more SouthAsian recipe be sure to check out recipes like: Kofta curry (meatball curry) , Chicken Malai Tikka , Mutton Pulao. Keema Matar is the curry you've never heard of. Keema Matar (Mince With Peas) Pakistani Food Recipe is one of my favorite recipes in the beef meat. Because it is very tasty to eat and very delicious taste when I am eating with Naan. Because with Naan this recipe yummier and tastier.