Prawn fried rice. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for a further minute. Stir the rice into the pan then push everything to one side. In a medium pan over medium heat, heat oil.
The key to an authentic tasting fried rice like you get at proper Chinese restaurants is the Sauce, using day old or cold fresh cooked rice and ensuring you don't overcrowd the wok, causing the rice to stew instead of stir fry! This is a quick and easy shrimp fried rice recipe that my kids all love! Shrimp fried rice is a meal in itself: but add a few side dishes and you've got a feast! You can have Prawn fried rice using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Prawn fried rice
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice, carrot, green pepper, spring onions.
- Prepare of Prawns, chicken,seasoning, chicken, green beans.
- Prepare of Cabbage, cucumber, carrots baked beans & egg.
Here are a few side dishes we'd pair: Edamame: Try our Easy Edamame or Spicy Edamame. Pretty much anything can go into fried rice—usually a combination of veggies, beaten egg, and a protein such as the shrimp we are using in this recipe, or chicken, fish, or tofu. This recipe for Shrimp Fried Rice comes from my dear friend Jaden of SteamyKitchen.com. Shrimp Fried Rice is better than any restaurant that you have had!
Prawn fried rice step by step
- Wash, marinate and cook dinner chicken, when it ready put it aside. Soak the rice (for better results since it basmati) in water for an 1hr, then drain the water, wash with fresh water put it in a pot, add chicken stock add blended fresh yellow pepper and little seasoning to taste put on the fire, don't let it over cook so it won't be too soft, once it's ready put it aside..
- Slice the carrot,green beans, spring onions,green pepper. Season your prawns, Next u get a pan, add a little oil and butter on the fire once it's hot add the prawn when nicely cooked remove from pan and add the sliced vegetables with seasoning, let it heat a short while the add the the rice and stir for 5min or less, add the prawn and turn off the heat..
- Slice the cabbage, cucumber, carrots for salad, then use the baked beans and egg to set it. Food is ready..
Made with fresh shrimp, peas, carrots, egg, rice and topped with green onions, you will never have takeout again! Fried rice is a staple in our house, and there are so many ways you can make it amazing. Try Original, Bacon or even Cauliflower fried rice! Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice (Authentic Restaurant Style) is a mix of shrimp with rice, veggies and hot sauce. Packed with flavors, quick and delicious meal in minutes.