Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread. Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread. In a medium-sized mixing bowl add in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, egg and the mashed banana. Mix until everything is well combined.
I modified a recipe from recipe author Ejima Miuta to suit my taste. The original recipe only used flour, a banana, and water, but I added raisins and walnuts, and increased the amount of banana to add more sweetness. In a small mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sultanas. You can have Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread
- It’s 70 grams of ☆ Whole wheat cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ☆ Baking soda.
- It’s 4 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 2 large of Banana.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 150 ml of Soy milk (or milk or water).
- It’s 30 grams of Raisins.
- You need 30 grams of Walnuts (roasted for 5 minutes at 180℃).
In a medium-sized mixing bowl add in the vegetable oil, vanilla extract, egg and the mashed banana. Mix until everything is well combined. Add in the dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients and with a gentle hand mix it all together. Add vanilla, flour, baking soda, baking powder and spices.
Oil-, Egg- and Sugar-Free Easy Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200℃. Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper. Roast the walnuts. Combine the ☆ dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Dice 1/2 of a banana into 1 cm cubes. Mash the rest of the banana, then whisk into a purée..
- Add the lemon juice, then the soy milk to the puréed banana, and mix until smooth..
- Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients, then add the walnuts, raisins, and diced banana, and mix briskly with a rubber spatula..
- Pour the batter into the mold, then bake for 25-30 minutes at 200℃. When a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean, it's done! If necessary, cover with foil to prevent burning the top..
- Once it cools, remove it from the mold, take off the parchment paper, and let it completely cool on a cooling rack..
- Here it is divided into 15 muffin cups. I baked them for 22 minutes at 200℃. They make great gifts..
This healthy vegan banana bread is moist, dense, and oh so delicious! And since it's oil-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and naturally sweetened, you can eat this decadent breakfast bread guilt-free. Keep reading to see how to make banana bread the whole food, plant-based way! This Easy, Healthy Sugar Free Banana Bread is the best recipe made with unsweetened applesauce along with a little oil. It is super simple to throw together using pantry staples.