My Simmered Pork Recipe- Easy Char Siu in a Pressure Cooker. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Combine the char siu sauce ☆ ingredients and microwave to dissolve the sugar.
Put them into a glass container or zip-lock plastic bag. Mix the light soy sauce, bean sauce, red yeast rice sauce, shaoxing wine, ginger juice, honey and garlic powder. Cut roast in half; add to dish and turn to coat. You can have My Simmered Pork Recipe- Easy Char Siu in a Pressure Cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Simmered Pork Recipe- Easy Char Siu in a Pressure Cooker
- It’s 300 of to 500 grams Pork block (butt (shoulder) or belly).
- It’s 1 of enough to cover the pork ○Water.
- You need 100 of to 200 ml ○Cooking sake.
- You need 4 of to 5 thin slices ○Ginger.
- You need of For the char siu sauce:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of (Add later) The pork poaching liquid.
Pressure Cook Pork: Pour the marinade mixture in Instant Pot pressure cooker, then place the marinated pork butt meat in a steamer basket in Instant Pot. Season the marinated pork with a pinch of kosher salt on both sides. Pour the marinade into the Instant Pot and then put the trivet in. Place the pork on top of the trivet.
My Simmered Pork Recipe- Easy Char Siu in a Pressure Cooker step by step
- Tie the pork with kitchen twine. Brown the surface of the meat in a pan. Combine the char siu sauce ☆ ingredients and microwave to dissolve the sugar..
- Put the meat and the ○ ingredients in a pressure cooker. Heat to bring up to pressure over medium heat. Turn the heat down to low and cook under pressure for 25 minutes. Turn the heat off, and leave to cool down completely. Take the pork out..
- Put the combined char siu sauce (plus the pork cooking liquid) and the warm pork in a ziplock bag. Leave to seep for at least half a day (or overnight), and it's done..
- Grill the sliced pork briefly to use in ramen. Simmer the leftover char siu sauce to reduce, and coat the meat with it to serve as a drinking appetizer..
Close the pot and turn the valve to the sealing position. Seep the meat in a sweet sauce to season it thoroughly. This is the easiest recipe for char siu, my style. In pressure cooker, combine stock, soy sauce, sherry and hoisin sauce and bring to boil. It's tasty as is, in a bun or over rice.