Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti. Enjoy With Chips, Veggies & Other Favorite Dippers! Add cubes of Velveeta cheese to the mix and stir until everything is combined and the Velveeta cheese is completely melted. Tip: Mix ingredients in a large saucepan on low heat to help cheese melt quickly.
This Chicken Spaghetti with Rotel is a super easy spaghetti casserole dish for weeknight family dinners! Loaded with creamy deliciousness from the Velveeta cheese, cream cheese, heavy cream (or cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup) and perfect for leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken! Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. You can have Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti
- It’s of the recipe is from livingfrugaltips.com.
- Prepare of whole chicken cooked deboned and chopped ir you can use boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of of Velveeta cheese chopped.
- You need of milk.
- You need of speghetti or any type of pasta you prefer.
- It’s of butter.
- It’s of jalapeno chopped.
- It’s of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Prepare of if rotel (10 oz cans) or you can make the home made rotel in my recipe list).
Cut chicken into small pieces and stir into the cheese mixture. Melt butter in large deep pan, and saute onions and celery. Add chicken, cheese, cooked spaghetti, mushroom soup, black olives, rotel tomatoes, garlic powder and mix well. Submit a Recipe Correction Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink and no liquid is left in the skillet.
Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti step by step
- cook pasta according time directions on box.
- melt butter and sauteed bell pepper, jalapeno, and onion.
- add Velveeta, rotel, soup, and milk to the mixture.
- mix thourly over medium heat.
- add pasta and mix together.
- add chopped chicken and mix. the cheese does not have to be completely melted because it will melt more in oven..
- pour the mixture in a casserole baking dish.
- bake at 350°F fareinhiet for 30 minutes.
Stir in soup, Velveeta cheese, and Rotel Tomatoes. Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly. Combine chicken, spaghetti, cream of mushroom soup, Rotel, salt, pepper and garlic. Stir in milk, just enough to make it as creamy as desired. Combine Velveeta with remaining ingredients, season to taste and serve.