Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Great recipe for Vickys Gingerbread Snowmen & Reindeer, Decorating Idea.
Ingredients of Vickys Gingerbread Snowmen & Reindeer, Decorating Idea. Homemade cupcakes, cookies, cakes We love to make these for your parties, celabration For order/enquiry: whatsapp. Jef is very keen on gingerbread and tries to get his hands on Rik's, without success. You can cook Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 100 grams of sunflower spread / gold foil Stork margarine / butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of soft brown sugar.
- It’s 70 grams of golden syrup, my homemade recipe is posted separately.
- It’s 240 grams of plain / gluten-free flour.
- You need 1/4 of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s of icing to decorate, choc chips, raisins etc for decorations.
STill not satisfied, Jef bites off a part of Rik's gingerbread, and Rik, in a fury, forces him to eat the entire bread. WIth two large gingerbread men inside, the effect on Jef's intestines is brutal. Rik will have to jump in as Santa. We used the gingerbread man story to apply integrated learning throughout the week.
Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light.
- Add the syrup and mix in https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334096-vickys-homemade-golden-syrup-like-tate-lyles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and spices together and add to the mixture. Form a dough adding a touch more syrup if required to bring it together.
- Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper/baking parchment.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 5/ 190C. Flour your surface then roll out your dough so it's 1cm thick and cut out your men with a gingerbread men shaped cutter or whatever shape you want to use.
- You can get neat stamps you press on instead of decorating with icing like those pictured here.
- I have also used an upsides down snowman cutter for a skull.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 10 – 12 minutes – they should be firm but not browned.
- Rest on tray a further 10 minutes then remove and set on a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Decorate with piped icing. Let your imagination guide you. You could stick sweets to the icing for eyes or buttons.
- For Halloween make some headless, armless or legless by cutting off a leg or whatever and decorate with red icing near the 'injury', scary faces and pipe a skeleton out of icing onto the bodies. My son loves this! We call them 'Injure-bread Men' lol.
- To make Xmas Stained Glass Cookies, follow the recipe but cut circles out of your main cookie shapes.
- Bash some boiled sweets or lollipops with a rolling pin to break them into smaller pieces and spoon into the holes in your cookies.
- Poke a hole near the top of each cookie so when its baked you can thread a ribbon through and hang on your xmas tree or in front of your window.
Here are ways integrated learning can be used at school and home. I still have the recipe he gave me for the gingerbread men he brought in one holiday season. If I remember correctly, it was your daughter Vicky's recipe. Tom and I thought a lot of him and you. Our prayers are with you and your family during this time.